Holiday and Webber/Throttle cable

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Holiday and Webber/Throttle cable
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 18:45:16 -0500
A sincere thank you for all the list has done for me and sprid-gette bardeaux
over the past year.  It's not running yet but at least it's got a chance thanks
to you guys.  Two highlights come to mind - the guy who told me how to take my
pilot bushing out painlessly and the person who sent me a digital pic of the
oil pres.  sending unit location - way beyond the call of duty!  You are aces.

And a query:

It seems to me the way I'm supposed to mount my Webber means looping the
throttle cable past it, and bending it back to the carb from the far
(passenger) side. (LHD)  if this is correct the stock cable is way too short.
does anyone make a properly fitted out replacement cable?  or is it SOP to buy
some stock and make one's own?

Thanks again

Mark M