Re: bugeye dash holes

To: Larry Miller <millerls@ado13.com>, spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: bugeye dash holes
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 12:35:43 -0800
If you are going to be EXACTLY correct for this, please note the battery
helmet head connector to the negative side of the battery.  On the
original cars, this connector had a small open cylinder molded into the
side of the helmet head.  The big brown wire that comes from the
ignition switch and is connected to the screw on top of the connector
originally had a funnel shaped lead connector on the end of the wire.
This "funnel" was driven down into the cylinder for the ignition connection.
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite