Re: spridget rotisserie

To: shelden3@pldi.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: spridget rotisserie
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2004 07:49:40 EST
In a message dated 12/31/03 11:34:50 AM Pacific Standard Time,
shelden3@pldi.net writes:

> Hey does anyone have a link to a page that shows a spridget rotisserie?  I
> can prob figure it out but why reinvent the wheel.  I have one engine stand
> now, can get a second real easy.  I'd like to use that as I could roll it in
> and out of the shop/garage.  I've seen some made of plywood as well.  Any
> info would help.

Yeah, Charlie.  On Gerard's site   <A
HREF="http://www.gerardsgarage.com/FS_Garage.htm";>Garage</A>  , go to Tech
Tips, then to
Rollover Frame.  This is a set of drawings I made up of the late Dr. Roy
Gibbon's
design for a rollover frame for a Spridget that works extremely well, is easy
and
inexpensive to build, and which gives you mobility.  While you are there,
peruse Gerard's website--it is both fascinating and informative.  He has done a
great job with it.

--David C.