Made in Italy?

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Made in Italy?
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2004 17:05:29 EST
Sombody wrote to Rick Fisk:

Did I tell you Carol bought me an engine crane at Horrible Freight for a
Christmas present.  Now I have no reason to not pull the motor and *again*
rebuild
the sucker for next summer's racing.  A neighbor said to her she should have
gotten me velcro motor mounts.  I think I will put a "MADE IN ITALY" label on
it and call it the "Frank Clarici Asian Assistance and Free Trade Olive
Picker".  BTW: #2 son got me a little shop cart--"Made in China"-- and it cost
less
than two casters are priced at my local ACO hardware.  I could toss the cart
and keep the wheels for something usful!

--JohnD