Re: leaf springs

To: "larryrex" <larryrex@awesomenet.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "LDS" <60bugeye@ev1.net>
Subject: Re: leaf springs
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2004 00:06:35 -0600
Leo wrote

OOPS.... I didnt realise they had moved.  The correct info is:

 Polymer Dynamics, Inc.
11211 Neeshaw Drive
Houston, TX 77065Phone (281) 894 -6382 or
Toll Free
1-888-polydyn
1-888-765-9396
Fax (281) 894 - 2211

 Yes i found the new address on the web site.
 Said: The biggest names in stock car and drag racing, NASCAR, NHRA, SCCA,
CART, Boat Racing, IROC plus more, use Polydyn TX7!
Rusty Wallace, Don Prudhomme, Ed McCulloch, Cruz Pedregon, Steve Kinser, A.J.
Foyt

Bingo A.J. onced lived in the house next to me, quote here: www.fortclark.com
now he own's a ranch on hwy 90 west, less than 20 miles from me.
His ranch employess know me well, and i know this old guy Charlie thats
70 and still fly's he's an A.J. buddy. That guy i work for time
to time. Doing electrical work.
Wheel's are turning now, just need to make if happen.

Thanks Leo for the lead, also i just read Chucks new post it
sounds pretty good too. Thanks Chuck.

 Larry Rex

[Scanned by AwesomeNet Anti-Virus]