Re: Midget Mark III dash overlay

To: RBHouston@aol.com, SDOliner@aol.com
Subject: Re: Midget Mark III dash overlay
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2004 18:45:32 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 1/2/2004 1:48:11 PM Eastern Standard Time,
RBHouston@aol.com writes:

> Where do you live?  I have one on my 73 and the El Paso sun has begun to
> ripple the top...

I live on Long Island How ever we have driven my Midget to Texas in 2002, and
St. Louis in 2003 in 100 degree weather and blazing sun. I also have
experienced
El Paso in August and there is no way any dash can survive the sun in that
part of the country. 125 in the shade. But it's a dry heat. I feel for you man.
I got to admit though it is beautiful there and would love to go back.
George
76 midget
76 mgb
80 mgb