Re[2]: K&N filters

To: David Lieb <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>
Subject: Re[2]: K&N filters
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2004 15:25:18 -0800
Cc: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Hello David,

       i had thought about something like your first method, using the
       stock elements and cans, but hadn't figured out how to keep the
       filters in place while i bolted the cans to the base plates..
       maybe some (light) glue? .. just to hold them there... would
       then have to also seal the original holes in the stock cans
       with (tape? silicone?) something... afraid that would look
       HOKEY tho.. thus the idea of K&Ns. ..

       ease of installation, and looks, being important too!

--
Best regards,
 Bill                            mailto:pythias@pacifier.com