Globalizarion

To: PAsgeirsson <Pasgeirsson@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Globalizarion
Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2004 19:11:31 -0500
Cc: Dave Franks <franks@teleport.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
PAsgeirsson wrote:

> Yup!  It's the Clarici Frank!

>>>Look at our old cars.  Parts from around the globe!

> my Weber (Italy) Suzuki Radiator
>>(Japan), and GM Alternator (USA).  ;-)
>>
>>Globalization is alive and well in Spridgetville.

Who me? What with my Datsun tranny, Geo Metro radiator, Isuzu dizzy,
Subaru Alternator, Taiwan lamp rubbers, VW seatbelts, and my Italian Carb ;)
Now when I don my chinese sneakers, put on my Italian designer sweater
made in Sri Lanka, and plug in some British musicians on my chinese tape
player, fill up with Iraqi gas, I hit the road in my English car
restored in America on American roads paved by Mexicans.
Now THAT is Globalization!

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ