Re: Austin A35 MPG

To: Guy Weller <Guy.Weller@kencomp.net>
Subject: Re: Austin A35 MPG
Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2004 21:29:15 -0500
Cc: David Lieb <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Guy Weller wrote:

> Excuse me Sir!
> We do DO NOT have Kilometers in the UK

YOU tell em Guy!!
Any measurements us Americans have is all due to the English.
Remember, we are an English settled colony.
Pounds, Ounces, pints, quarts, gallons, inches, feet, yards, miles.
It is so simple, based on who knows what. Now compare these measurments
to some way out metric system based on an even 10. How could anybody
understand that?
That is why you won't find metric bolts on our cars.
I wish I could say that about my Ford.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ