RE: Quality OEM

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@exit109.com>
Subject: RE: Quality OEM
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 00:10:26 -0500
Cc: "Robert E. Shlafer" <PilotRob@webtv.net>, "spridget list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Frank,
I find we have pretty similar viewpoints and opinions, with the exception of
The Roadster Factory.  I guess it's because I know them personally, have
dealt with them for many years and had good results.  If they finally take
on supplying Spridget parts, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.  Sure,
they sell plenty of pacific rim stuff, but, they also sell the best stuff
they can find, when there is demand for it and when they can get it.
They're faced with "keeping the lights on", as well as trying their best to
offer a quality alternative to the chinese crap.  If some (lets face it,
many) customers demand low price and will go elsewhere to find it, if TRF
won't provide it; why should TRF let Moss or V.B. take those customer's
money?  They can't hope to market top quality replacement parts to those of
us that demand them if they're unable to stay in business.
Hey, BTW, Charles (Runyon, TRF's owner) is restoring a Sprite (B.E.) with
one of his sons.  You may see him at a Spridget nat'l event one of these
days, soon.
Bud Osbourne