San Fran at 6 AM

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: San Fran at 6 AM
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 09:08:44 -0500
Well it's Tuesday and it must be San Francisco.

I can not believe I didn't say something to the left coasters ;-)

Well it is right after the holidays and, unfortunately, I had a death in
Theresa's family the days before Xmas. Can I use that as an excuse??

Well I am in San Fran for MacWorld, I thought my schedule was full, after
all it IS the 20th anniversay of the Mac. Anyway I find I am a bit free for
Tuesday night in San Francisco. I flew out on Sunday, took 18 hours with all
the snow in Chi-Town. Got here at 2 AM PST after leaving home at 10 AM EST.
I had Monday booked up and I am leaving on Wed PM for the Redeye back to
philly.

If anyone is in the area I would like to try and meet ya tonight to quaff a
couple.

I know this is like really short notice, but hey what can I say?? I thought
this trip was about my Mac (work) life and I find I have some time to spend
with friends instead.

Drop me an eamil if you are in the area and want meet the glorious and
wonderful me!!

Larry
PS my cell is 215-275-2823 and will be on betwixt 12 and 1 and after 5.