Re: Auto Part needed - No LBC

To: "Jay Fishbein" <type79@ix.netcom.com>, "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Auto Part needed - No LBC
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 14:26:39 -0500
Jay:  How about the internet?

Sorry, I just couldn't resist.....but seriously, if you do find one cheaper,
will the mechanic install it for you?  I have always been under the impression
that bringing you're own parts was the equivilant of bringing your own bacon and
eggs to a restaurant to be cooked for you.

In other words, I'm no help at all here.....

Geoff Branch
'74 Meejit "Yellow Peril"
'72 Innocenti 1300 Mini