RE: visiting again

To: <mg@sgi.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: visiting again
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 13:58:50 -0800
Auth-sender: cbking@alum.rpi.edu
Sounds good. Let's see if some other area listers chime in. :) There are
certainly no shortage of pubs within cab distance of Javits! :)

BTW, will you have email access while you're in the states? Reason I as
is that I'm heading to Puerto Rico for a vacation this Thursday, Jan 8th
and won't be returning till the 17th, by which time you'll be in
Minneapolis.

-=Chris

Chris King
http://home.comcast.net/~kvcbk/