FWD: Prothane rear spring seating pads

To: "LBC" "Spridgets" <@awesomenet.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: FWD: Prothane rear spring seating pads
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 08:22:44 -0600
 Here is an email from a guy i have gotten a few NOS items from.
 Now he sends me this email out of the nowheres.
 Often he obtains Prothane bushings for Spridgets.
 Now if Ed, Peter PPP or anyone else wants to findout
 just what his deal is feel free.
 Ive already sent him a reply letting him know i only buy
 items for my own cars, projects.
 Have no wish to be a MOSS dealer, and would pass his offer on to
 the group.

 Larry Rex

From "John J Richard" <jrichard at webkorner.com>
Date:  Thu, 8 Jan 2004 06:34:53 -0500

Received another set Wednesday,on hold for you.

Something to consider: I am an authorized distributor for Moss. If you
are interested,I could set you up as a Moss Dealer. Let me know,we can
then go into the details.

Note: No initial purchase required,no minimum required.

Thanks,John

---