Re: Frozen Nads

To: "Dan Walters" <spridget63@comcast.net>, "'William M. Gilroy'" <w.lists@verizon.net>, "'spridget list'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Frozen Nads
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 07:11:56 -0600
Certainly sounds like a thermostate issue to me as well.... If the engine
builds any heat at all then the thermostate should be capable of regulating
that heat to the radiator.... sounds to me like the actual functions of the
thermostate are to slow.... allowing more cool water then you need to take
away the marginal heat build up...

Keith ( try heating up an Aluminum block with 21 gallons of ice water
sometime.... trust me Thermostate control is a major issue )