Re: Pressure bleeding brake system

To: spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Pressure bleeding brake system
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 16:51:44 -0800 (PST)
--- Frank Clarici <spritenut@exit109.com> wrote:
> bill b. wrote:
>
> >  At the risk of blowing all seals, etc., I am
> > tempted to increase pressure.
>
> The Easibleed uses tire pressure which is around 30
> psi.
> I have pressure bled with a compressor at 25 psi max
> (so far)
> I usually start out at 20 psi. I never blew a seal.

I am up to 20 psi and still just a small stream(about
the size of a broom straw) at the front and oozing at
the rear. Will try backflushing, probably should
disconnect pipes from BMC so as not to pump crude into
it. It maybe the only good part in the system.

Looks like my next purchase will be new brake stuff.
Hoses, pads, shoes. My concern is: If I replace that
stuff, having already replaced the Master Cyl, I'll
probably blow the seals at the wheels. Good thing that
 VB sale catalogue just arrived in the mail.

cheers, bill b.