Re: Wee tight piano hinge, seat belt webbing& seat covers

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@exit109.com>
Subject: Re: Wee tight piano hinge, seat belt webbing& seat covers
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 11:37:48 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net, SDOliner@aol.com
I had the same guy Frank uses do my seats. He charged me $200 per seat.
Maybe because I told him Frank sent me his way ;-) (more likely because
he had to buy an entire roll of the material I wanted them done in)

I love the way they came out. I am going to have the door panels
covered in the same material, just got to get the time and $$ together
at the same time.

Now as for those SlepBoys Sheepskins. They actually do like nice when
you put them on. Just never sit on them!!

Larry

--

Larry Macy
78 Midget