Re: Age Jan 2004 17:20:37 -0500

To: spritenut@exit109.com (Frank Clarici)
Subject: Re: Age Jan 2004 17:20:37 -0500
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 18:15:35 -0500 (EST)
Cc: psychalgia@rocketmail.com (the flashfire), kgb@frontiernet.net (Gary & Kathryn Bales), spridgets@autox.team.net
LMAO....well...you asked for it! :)

You are looking strictly at the "physical"
side my friend. And in this respect, I
totally agree with you in a manly way.

What you need (and do not take this the
wrong way 'cause one doeesn't normally
go around wishing this on anybody!:) is a near death experience. This
can give
a "real appreciation" for exploration of
the "inner" (non-physical) "self". Got me
back in touch with the beautiful, constructive "kid" which "lives" at
our
very core and which we tend to forget
about, as we age. At least, it did in my
case. "Rebirth"! :)

(Blowing your mind, eh??!!:):):)

But I'll tell you something...it did wonders
for me, as it does for the fortunate most
others who've been lucky enough to have
"BTDT".....IF the timing is right. I'm told
by psychiatrists the latter is definitely
required for "growth" and/or "change" as
a result of the "experience".

You can't "duck". You gotta remain aware
and face it head on or you MAY "miss the
show" and thus, the "experience". You
may also miss the chance to survive if
you are not the type "to be still flying
the airplane" when it impacts the ground!

It's cool. I'll tell you one thing...for an
Italian macho guy like my self used to
be, this experience can really get you
in touch with the "female" side of your
otherwise masculine self!!! (This is
actually a part of the "kid" within).

You girls on the list might know what I'm
talking about...maybe!  Maybe not!! :):)

Cap'n. Bob
     '60 :{)