RE: Ultra Rare NOS Sprite Component

To: "Jay Fishbein" <type79@ix.netcom.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Ultra Rare NOS Sprite Component
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 09:40:03 -0600
I met John Peters on a few occasions.  The first time was to pick up an
interior kit for a fellow lister who was having a great deal of trouble
getting him to ship the kit.  No returned emails, no returned phone calls,
etc...  Since I was working in Greenwich, I offered to call the guy, and
pick up the panels,.  When I called, he called me back, met with me off I95,
and gave me the panels.  No issues.

A year later, I stopped in Sports and Classics b/c I was driving by.  We
started talking about ignitions b/c that was when I was shopping for a new
one.  He made the association first, that I was the guy who picked up the
interior panels.  He actually gave me a good price for one b/c of my efforts
to help the earlier deal go through.

He seemed like a pretty nice guy.

Mike