Re: Black oil after 60 miles

To: "DE-BREBISSON,CYRILLE (HP-Boise,ex1)" <cyrille@hp.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Black oil after 60 miles
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 15:45:58 -0500
well it urges me to wonder how much dirt in caked onto the inside of the
motor and how much dirty oil is trapped or standing somewhere in the oiling
system where it can not drain out.   blow by, dirt internally slowly getting
removed by detergent oils?   oil cooler with it's excess capacity?  dented
pan that does not drain properly?  lots of variables contributing to a
vvcommon end result of premature dirty oil.

chuck.