Re: Ford question, no LBC

To: Gary & Kathryn Bales <kgb@frontiernet.net>
Subject: Re: Ford question, no LBC
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 19:43:33 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Is it flashing randomly or steadily? Does the truck have ABS ? Is it
flashing a pattern such as 1 long 3 shorts flashes. Does it come on only
under acceleration or braking or going around corners ? Does it come on
immediately on starting or after you have driven the truck a short
distance ? So many questions .

John