Re: colors

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: colors
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 21:46:45 -0500
Personally, I never cared for a car done in non-period colors.

Which brings to mind another thing I don't like about "colors": stupid
names, like: midnight black, chocolate mocha hershey brown, Purdue
yellow, gizard green, glacier white, ice white, snow white....

And don't you spell bolor with a "k"?

Seriously though, I've never met or spoken with Hayes Harris who
operates this dealership but he emailed me out of the blue a couple of
years ago and turned me on to a beautiful unrestored Innocenti Spyder
that he looked at but wasn't interested in.

I know nothing else about him, but that makes for one great guy in my book.

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct
http://home.ix.netcom.com/~type79/