re Who else is working on their Spridget - ME! ME! x-mac-creator="4D4F53

To: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, Spidgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: re Who else is working on their Spridget - ME! ME! x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 22:52:56 -0700
I decided I was bulletproof against the cold and
refitted the head and all that stuff and the car
started! How about that!!!

That 45dcoe is giving me a flat spot the size
of Grand Canyon!  Always had one, but it
seems worse now. Cam + cold I guess.
I will chart the numbers and ask around.
They came from Vizard's second book.

Now I can bundle up (old farts don't like it at
50 degrees ABOVE zero) and drive it. I even
have a scuba head thingy if I get too cold.
Too funny! Maybe I'll glue a fright wig to it.

I can't put the top up - to get out I'm so
big I gotta fall out and crawl. Yikes!
Somebody trade me a 71 tonneau for
the new 67-68 mo$$ one I have, okay?

I spose this fits the thread about how damn
cold it is where you all live. I'm glad it gets
not much colder around here and doesn't
snow every year, quite.

David McCartney
71 Midget