Re: Puzzler , now lightened flywheels

To: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Puzzler , now lightened flywheels
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 20:40:01 -0000
I guess we all do it, but I was always taught that holding the clutch pedal
down whilst waiting at the lights is what wrecks the release bearing.

One think I do know is that when you "creep"  in first gear at slow speed in
traffic, slipping the clutch,  this is exactly what cause a rib-case to jamb
in first gear.

Guy