RE: classic motorsports

To: <John.Deikis@med.va.gov>
Subject: RE: classic motorsports
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 18:56:42 -0600 with any abuse report
Cc: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
dude
 which Hilton sister would you "take"

aint one brain between em////// lol

-----Original Message-----
From John.Deikis at med.va.gov [mailto:John.Deikis@med.va.gov]
Sent: Friday, January 23, 2004 4:06 PM
To: spridgets@autox.team.net

There seem to have been a lot of liberties taken with photos in that issue.
Like a game of "find the spoof."  How about the Allard-- now it's a
right-hand-drive, now it's a left-hand-drive.  Still, I have no regrets over
renewing my British Car subscription and getting Classic Motorsports.  Fun
mag, eventhough I can't afford a GT350 or a Cobra or a Griffith-TVR...at
least I know what they are, which is more than I can say for the sports cars
I see in the "popular press." Hey!  Howabout that new Farasseratti Barona
S&M 5000.  If I get one, I can only take out ONE of the Hilton sisters at a
time, unless I use the dickey seat.

Maybe I'm just an old fart!

JohnD