RE: Tire'ed of playing the game/no lbc

To: "Robert E. Shlafer" <PilotRob@webtv.net>
Subject: RE: Tire'ed of playing the game/no lbc
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 09:28:40 -0600 with any abuse report
Cc: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
we had a hail storm come thru here in 2001, and there was an influx of storm
chasers, from Ok, and other points south and west. They came into town, cut
roofing  prices everywhere, and ended up with a lot ( A LOT ) of business.
People would ask me to match their prices, and when I would refuse, they
said well "you know what I have to do" and I said yeah, pretty well do.

fast forward 3 years, their is not one week goes by, and I am not
exaggerating, that one of these "old customers" calls and tells me that
their roof is leaking, I do a little research in the old computer, and say,
hmm, didn't roofrex or Ameriroof, reroof America, do yours? and they say
well yeah they did what's the point?  Makes my friggin day to tell em to
call for the warranty from them guys, and hear customer say "I cant seem to
get a hold of them anymore"  And then I proceed to tell em, my prices are a
bit higher, because I AM here 3 years later, and I stand behind my work. And
further more, I am not going to do a cheap repair on those butchers work,
and end up "marrying" this lousy work for a few hundred dollars.

There is justice in the world, sometimes it just takes a while to see it,
but when the lady takes off her blindfold, well it warms the cackles of yer
heart LOL