no lbc but looking for some

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: no lbc but looking for some
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 06:36:55 -0600 with any abuse report
April 5-10 I will be going to Florida to go thru some training to steer a
"dragonboat" for some local "Rotary international" races in Racine in July.
(http://www.midwestdragonboatfestival.com)

 I will be at
Camp Location: The Pines Resort, Indian Harbor Beach, Florida.  The resort
is about 15 miles south of Cocoa Beach and about 50 miles southeast of
Orlando on the Atlantic inland coastal waterway.    A map can be obtained
from the Pines Resort website link.

I will be flying down, but will have a rental car, I could go a day or 2
Early, or stay a day or 2 late, doesn't matter.

Are there any British car shows, or any car races close to there in that
time frame, that anyone knows about?

Are there any Listers in this area that would like to get together for a
beer, or so?

willy@thompsoncarpentry.com

www.thompsoncarpentry.com