Re: classic motorsports now the hilton sisters

To: "Robert E. Shlafer" <PilotRob@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: classic motorsports now the hilton sisters
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 08:47:58 -0800 (PST)
Cc: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
i get the feeling that the "simple life" was really just a way for
paris to jump-start her "career" in something a little more serious
than getting naked.  Not that I hold getting naked against her, its
just too bad she wont hold getting naked against me :eek:

IMDB shows that Paris has already been in at least 8 major rolls in her
acting career, thats more than a lot of people who try seriously.

http://imdb.com/name/nm0385296/

but then im completely ignoring the subject of her sister :-p

--- "Robert E. Shlafer" <PilotRob@webtv.net> wrote:
> This interests me, William.
>
> What is meant by "she went bad"? What
> is meant by "bad" in this particular case?
>
> The Hilton sisters parents are alive and
> well. Thus, the will has not been settled
> as yet and what anyone will end
> up with is anybody's guess but there is
> certainly more than sufficient to go around
> to all concerned, I'm sure.
>
> Perhaps JoAnn chooses to lead a
> different, more quiet life and even one
> where she may "make a difference"? I
> mean I don't know but I am curious.
>
> It must be born in mind that the Hilton
> sisters are young and very much
> privileged and have literally all the time
> in the world to grow up, unlike most of
> us who must get serious early in life
> (more or less) and get started down that
> road wherein we can earn a decent buck
> and "provide". Their time table for such
> activities is different from ours and may
> be different to the extent of being basically non-existent...time
> will
> tell
> whether they will get serious about
> anything and decide to become productive
> and contribute anything with the exception
> of the obvious which is temporary in
> nature in any event.
>

> Cap'n. Bob
>      '60 :{)