yet another SCAM sorry about the attached version

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: yet another SCAM sorry about the attached version
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 19:49:24 -0600 with any abuse report
meanining what !!!!!!!!!

willy thompson <wmthompsoncarpentry@yahoo.com> wrote: That Dog wont hunt

Bill crowther <cornerstone_bill@yahoo.com> wrote: Hello Williams,just like i
said i'm out of the states now ,Because i have been posted to resume work in
Europe . i will use the oppoturnity to have one of my client in the states
that owes me money to issue you a cheque on my behalf for the payment.i will
issue you the amount of $ 12,000.00 .once the cheque clears in your bank.
you will deduct the money for your 1979 MG Midget and send the rest to my
shipper. please don 't look at it that i am stressing you over the
amount.this the only oppurturnity i can use in collecting my money he owes
me. send the balance of the money via western union or via money gram to my
shipping agent ( so he can arrange for the picking of the 1979 MG Midget and
my other properties and send them to my location here.) i will asked him to
forward the payment to you at once through your address you gave me.Reply me
soon.please let me know if there is any thing you don' t understand.i will
also need your phone number so i can call you.

Thanks for your understanding and co-operation.

Bill Crowther.

willy thompson <wmthompsoncarpentry@yahoo.com> wrote: William Thompson
4921 regal Ct.
Racine Wi.
53406

Bill crowther <cornerstone_bill@yahoo.com> wrote:
hello willy,
 sorry for the late reply.i have just been posted to resurme work here in
Europe,and i am still every much interested in the car,i will take care of
the shipping.i need your address so i can forward my payment to you through
cheque.thanks,i look forward for your reply.
Bill.

willy thompson <wmthompsoncarpentry@yahoo.com> wrote:
The car is in excellent condition
The asking price is 8000
pictures at
www.thompsoncarpentry.com/gallery

Where are you located?

Bill crowther <cornerstone_bill@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hello
I saw the 1979 MG Midget,that you placed for sale on line,this is to tell
you that i am highly interested in purchasing it from you.*please let me
know the present condition of it*asking price*send me the pics through mail
attachement ,means of payment will be via cheque or money order so send
me*name and address that you want the casheir cheque or money order made out
on.*full contact address that the cheque will be send to.*contact phone
number.Reply me soon with the information above.
Regards.