Re: Front end lowering kits

To: Dan Walters <spridget63@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Front end lowering kits
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 21:14:15 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Dan Walters wrote:

> I'm looking for input on chrome bumper car lowering kit:
>
> Thoughts?  complaints?  anyone running them on the street with clearance
> problems?

Dan

I am running my Sprite at 1" lower than stock. It's nice.
Fischer blvd can be a real evasive drive, but other than that, no
complaints.
Use 1" lower front springs, don't do the lowering blocks.
Also get some 1098 rear leafs to bring the rear end where it wants to
be. We can take a look at Paul Clarkes Sprite, he just put new leafs in
it. (1098) it sits nice.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ