Re: Norristown swap meet?

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@exit109.com>, <Lotus7ed@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Norristown swap meet?
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 22:04:43 -0500
Cc: <cbking@alum.rpi.edu>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
i try to attend evry year as well!  and evry year i go with "nothing on my
list to buy" i just want to rummage a bit and see evryone , then gather for
a bit of lunch.   and evry year i end up begging someone for a plastic bag
as all the little bits i find gets out of hand!  (i fear taking my own bag
as it might "jinx" my finding anything i can use!...LOL!)
i believe i'll be back from racing at sebring by then!

chuck.