We're B A A A C K !

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: We're B A A A C K !
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 20:37:37 EST
Thought I should make it known that we are back, and I don't know what to do
about the dates on everything.   The system is supposed to take care of dating
everything from AOL to the clock on the wall and doesn't know that days on
the calendar turn over, too.   So I probably won't be using the system too much
until I figure out how it all works again.   Makes me long for the "good old
days" before user friendly became popular.

So we are making the rounds of doctors, dentists, etc. to find out what we
have to do before we can go out again.   So far we are getting pretty good
grades except for a need for new oxygen equipment (rented) and a small skin
cancer
for the best type (which I will have removed).   Bob is still fighting knee
surgery and back surgery, and right now we both have colds.   I still have to
finish a general purpose update on the last leg of the trip (North Carolina to
San Diego) which is a lot less than it sound like.

I'll probably lurk for a while since it tales me hours to read all this
stuff, much less write any of it.

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise) "The Sprite"
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes) "Trevor"