No LBC Speeding

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: No LBC Speeding
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 21:47:04 -0800
Stop me if you've heard this one...

Sometimes you have to make a choice between a good laugh and an
expensive one. I like the choice that was made here.

While I was flying down I-5 yesterday (only 10 mph over), I noticed a
cop with a radar gun sitting on top of a bridge. The cop pulled me over,
walked up to the car and asked me, "What's the hurry?"

I replied, "I'm late for work."

"Oh yeah," said the cop, "what do you do?"

I responded, "I'm a rectum stretcher."

The cop said "What.....a rectum stretcher, and what does a rectum
stretcher do?"

I said, "Well, I start with one finger, then I work my way up to two
fingers, then three, then four, then my whole hand, then I work until I
can get both hands in there and then I slowly stretch it until it's
about 6 foot wide."

The cop asked me, "What the hell do you do with a 6 foot asshole?"

I simply replied, "You give him a radar gun and park him on top of a
bridge..."

The ticket -- $95 dollars. The look on his face, PRICELESS