looking for a FL250 Odyssey, some LBC and welders

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: looking for a FL250 Odyssey, some LBC and welders
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 08:00:20 -0600
Ok...this will cover the spectrum....

I know i'm bombing the list here...and 90% of those on the list are 1/2 way
across the country from me.  But i'm looking for a Honda Odyssey no not a
mini van but the dunebuggy they built in the late 70's through the early
90's.  I'd prefer a basket case, that needs a home.  I can buy built ones
all day and they are plentiful, but for me working on it is most of the fun.
If anyone has or knows of a "basket case" please let me know.

Ok now for the LBC.  My floor pans arrived today.  Thanks ED.  So for those
that have had a hand in the trailer maiden, she will soon be getting some
new floors, after I strip it and flip it.  I'm looking at a Hobart 135,
anyone have any experiance with this welder?  I hear they are now made by
Miller.

Charlie Shelden
1959 Sprite