RE: stolen BMW....Link

To: <type79@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: RE: stolen BMW....Link
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 06:02:08 -0600 with any abuse report
Cc: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Hey Jay

I read the entire (Very LONG) article, he didn't buy that car sight unseen,
what he did do, is want it so bad, that when he got there he kept
overlooking all the flaws, that's easy to do, and he admits what he did, and
was really trying to warn others about it.

I was almost guilty of this when I was very young and trying to buy my wife
a house, I have been in the carpentry business all my life (since age 12)
and when I took my Dad, and her Dad to look at that house, they looked at me
in disbelief, and told me to offer 10k for house that was listed at 45K and
then "hope like heck they didn't accept it" Dad teased me about that till
the day he died, and her Dad still brings it up once in a while, Thank God
they both went along "unemotionally attached" lol