NO LBC - It's still cold in the Northeast

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: NO LBC - It's still cold in the Northeast
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2004 20:39:22 -0500
Bill O'Reilly.

That reminds me of one of the pleasures of NOT having cable.

If there was ever any doubt about our recent decision to cancel cable
tv, it was eliminated last week.

I was in a bar last week and Joe Scarborough was on with his guest Pat
Robertson. It's hard to conjure up the thought of more boring worthless
personalities. They're at least in the top ten.s

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct
http://home.ix.netcom.com/~type79/