RE: A Wise Man Said...(was Re: Rocker arm clearance and Superbowl*

To: "Ron Soave" <soavero@yahoo.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: A Wise Man Said...(was Re: Rocker arm clearance and Superbowl*
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 11:05:33 -0500
And just what is it that uniquely qualifies Bob Dylan, or any of the current
crop of pop music stars/film stars, to offer us advice on how to raise our
kids or live our lives?
Wait!  I understand, now.  It is all so clear: Repeated, heavy drug use,
repeated, failed, personal relationships, decades of promiscuous sexual
experience, setting an example for others to follow (into drug addiction,
despair and disease).
Yeah, Bob/P Diddy(?)/Snoop Doggie/Michael is da MAN!

Would you trust Justin Timberlake with your LBC?  Didn't think so.  I rest
my case.

Bud Osbourne