RE: A Wise Man Said...(was Re: Rocker arm clearance and Superbowl *

To: "'Bud Osbourne'" <abcoz@hky.com>, Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: A Wise Man Said...(was Re: Rocker arm clearance and Superbowl *
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 12:01:38 -0500
Hello,

>And just what is it that uniquely qualifies Bob Dylan, or any of the
current crop of pop music
>stars/film stars, to offer us advice on how to raise our kids or live our
lives? Wait!  I understand,
>now.  It is all so clear: Repeated, heavy drug use, repeated, failed,
personal relationships, decades
>of promiscuous sexual experience, setting an example for others to follow
(into drug addiction,
>despair and disease). Yeah, Bob/P Diddy(?)/Snoop Doggie/Michael is da MAN!

>Would you trust Justin Timberlake with your LBC?  Didn't think so.  I rest
my case.
I do not think so!! I bet he would drop the bonnet off!

BTW, do you know what the AIM of television is?
Education?
Entertainment?
Time waster?

No, the whole AIM of television as defined by the TV channels owner is to
(and I quote):
"Deliver as many attentive eyes as possible to the advertisers"...
Makes you wonder about the switch from the good old 50s
Pleasantville/bewitched times to nowadays star academy isn't it?

Cyrille