Re: A Wise Man Said...(was Re: Rocker arm clearance and Superbowl*

To: dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: A Wise Man Said...(was Re: Rocker arm clearance and Superbowl*
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 19:37:18 EST
In a message dated 02/03/2004 2:26:23 PM Mountain Standard Time,
dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com writes:
"Songwriting is like fishing in a stream; you put in your line and hope you
catch something. And I don't think anyone downstream from Bob Dylan ever
caught anything." --- Arlo Guthrie
.

Kind of changes the context huh?  Ol' Bob fished 'em all out....

Robert Houston

COP QUOTES

"Someone, somewhere is practicing. If you're not,
and someday, if you should meet, you will lose."

"Shoot them until they think they're dead."

"I don't believe they should use the electric chair, they
need to use electric bleachers."