Re: No LBC--Superbowl*

To: DLancer7676@cs.com, larryrex@awesomenet.net, Spridgets@awesomenet.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: No LBC--Superbowl*
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 19:41:39 EST
In a message dated 02/03/2004 3:53:00 PM Mountain Standard Time,
DLancer7676@cs.com writes:
You know, I wonder who they think WATCHES the Super Bowl anyway?   Wouldn't
you think that the average NFL fan and Super Bowl watcher would have been
more
repulsed rather than attracted to the halftime show?  Doubt that they were
turned on by downtown slum "music" (loosely), any more than they would have
been
by oriental tink-a-tink music, right Frank?  <G> Would've loved to see more
Aerosmith or some Jimmy Page, or how about some Clarence "Gatemouth" Brown
and
Eric Clapton?  THERE is MUSIC, Man!  Or even that great University of Houston
marching band--they were sounding good.

--David C.
They probably figured they had all us old farts with the game and would grab
a few of the clueless generation with half time.  It's all in the numbers.

Robert Houston

COP QUOTES

"Someone, somewhere is practicing. If you're not,
and someday, if you should meet, you will lose."

"Shoot them until they think they're dead."

"I don't believe they should use the electric chair, they
need to use electric bleachers."