RE: NoLBC Buick Boat

To: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net> i15I5s8A004743
Subject: RE: NoLBC Buick Boat
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 10:03:56 -0800
I totally agree. These guys show true perseverance and ingenuity. I can
just see it now "Monster Garage - Cuba" !! At the least some US company
should sponsor and hire them.

Herby
64 MKII Sprite (Herbytoy - patiently waiting)
62 MKII Sprite (the "resto-mod" driver)
billh@aaai.com
http://www.herbytoys.com

>>>Personally I think they should let them in the country.  It is
obvious
they can be free thinkers and aren't that lazy.  If anything let them be
on Monster Garage or something..hehe.  I mean these guys did a class
act,
nice car, and they even went to the trouble to paint the bow the same as
the car...unlike many in my area...who have a differant color hood and
door and deck lid on their cars...

Charlie<<<<