Re: Miss me?

To: "Spidgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Miss me?
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 12:26:03 -0800
  Someone asks a question on the list, which I too am
> interested in seeing an answer to. If replies are sent only to the
> originator then we miss out on useful info and, often a bit of
light-hearted
> banter too.

I agree completely.  I am not the world's greatest mechanic, and really
appreciate the tips on the easy way to do things.  If 2 - 3 posts in the
middle of a discussion are missing, a lot of information is lost. I also
enjoy the light hearted banter.  I goes a long way toward brightening up a
winter day.  My garage is unheated, and I don't plan any Spridget related
activities while still buried under the foot of snow that arrived Christmas
Eve, and hasn't gone away.  More snow is predicted for this weekend.

Kate