Re: forums, bandwidth, etc

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: forums, bandwidth, etc
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 08:53:00 -0500
I prefer forums as well.  I especially like the mgbbs forum, because I can set
preferences so that I see only recent posts in all the forums that I am
interested in.  I also like the fact that after I log in, I can bookmark that
site and when I go to that bookmark I am automagically logged in.

However, Any forum/mailing list is only as good as the people that contribute
to it.  I already read 2 web forums and 2 mailing lists for midgets.  I
contribute where I can, but it would be awesome if we could all consolidate
onto one forum.  But I realize that would be impossible because of
conflicting personalities and breaking old habits.

I guess I'll look at the web forum for this group.

Trevor