NO LBC - CAT Content

To: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: NO LBC - CAT Content
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 12:10:34 -0500
Firetruck

A firefighter is working on the  engine outside the station,
when he notices a little  girl in a little red wagon with little
ladders hung off  the side and a garden hose tightly coiled in the
middle.

The girl is wearing a firefighter's helmet, and the wagon is tied
to a dog and a cat.

The firefighter walks over to take a closer look. "That sure is
nice fire truck," the firefighter says with  admiration.

"Thanks," the little  girl says.

The firefighter looks  a little closer and notices the girl has
tied the wagon  to the dog's collar and the cat's testicles.

"Little Partner," the firefighter says, "I don't want to tell
you how to run your fire truck, but if you were to tie  that rope around
the cat's collar,  I think you could go faster."

The  little girl replied, "You're probably right, but then I
wouldn't have a  siren."

---