Re: Bandwidth (NLBC)

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Bandwidth (NLBC)
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 15:45:36 -0800
I have already checked to make sure that I had not been unsubscribed again.
Since my last message to my favorite Cap'n was returned with the notice that
I have again been added to his "spam" list, things have been unbearably
quiet. Today's sunshine is beautiful, but it is again supposed to get to -10
or colder tonight, so even thoughts of the Midget are depressing.  I must
console myself with the thought that spring will be here someday, along with
Bree Anna, and we shall terrorize the town at last.

Kate