Re: Brake Fluid and Grant Steering Wheel Hub?

To: spritenut@exit109.com, SDOliner@aol.com
Subject: Re: Brake Fluid and Grant Steering Wheel Hub?
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 08:04:38 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 2/14/04 7:25:12 PM Pacific Standard Time,
spritenut@exit109.com writes:

> And we all use DOT 4 Castrol LMA available anywhere.

Except East Tennessee.  I have not been able to find a retail source for
Castrol LMA here yet.  I always get the "deer in the headlights" look when I go
in
a parts store--even a Castrol place--and ask for it.  They ALWAYS steer me to
some unwanted alternative.  Yeah, I could get it mail order, but crucial
fluids, like blood and all, I like to be able to get locally.  I thnk I am down
my last dribble in the bottom of my last LMA can right now.

--David C.