Re: Luggage Tie Down

To: Spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Luggage Tie Down
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 20:01:31 EST
In a message dated 2/13/04 11:32:40 PM, jarplanner@cox.net writes:

> I'm wondering what do others use to tie down something on the rack? I
> know bungee cords will work okay, but they lack that '50s/'60's British
> style. Don't remember ever seeing anything advertized by the usual
> suspects (M*ss, VB). Thinking I may need to go to some leather goods
> store and look for a xxx-large belt. Any recommendations?

The xxx size leather belt sounds SOOOOO   British.   Probably need two for
that classy look.   Not as classy, but really effective, would be fabric straps
with vel-cro holding it together, which is about on a par with bungee cords.
Enjoy!

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise) "The Sprite"
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes) "Trevor"