Re: New rule

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: New rule
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 10:16:22 EST
In a message dated 2/16/04 9:59:48 AM Eastern Standard Time,
PilotRob@webtv.net writes:

<< I think his "what?" was serious in that he
 did not understand the system. >>

I posted the request that those of us cretins on this list, and Ed's outcast
list, only post one list, otherwise you get the same email twice. Not a big
deal, we just need to  establish the proper etiquette for Ed's list. What is
the
definition for Oxymoron?

Flash, sent his "I have a what" speech, to both lists, cc. both lists and cc
me.
Then did that a second time.
That was 10 "I have a what" speeches to me.

This guy makes you look good Cap't.

David Oliner