Spridget Treasure Trove - Second Notice

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Spridget Treasure Trove - Second Notice
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 11:29:48 -0600
Hi All, found in central Arkansas - 3 Midgets.  One 74?? RWA with WW is
a complete car and has clear title and will run and drive with battery.
Needs hydraulics work to be safe.  Has cracked windshield but includes
extra good glass.  Otherwise, needs only cosmetics.  All three cars are
roll-up window and all are on suspension and will roll.  The two
untitled cars can be combined into one complete car.  Neither has an
engine but one has a rib case tranny.  One is RWA with Rostyle wheels.
The other is SWA with WW and its body shell is in good condition.  There
are many original parts for both cars.  One of these two is stored
inside in the dry.  The other is outside but covered.   I have no
financial interest in any of these cars.  They just need a good home
with someone who needs a fairly simple project.  Just bring a trailer
and come get them in the Little Rock area.  $Cheap$ takes the whole lot.
Contact me via reply Email or contact Doug Zahn at 501-455-2562 or Email
to dougzahn@arkansasweb.com <mailto:dougzahn@arkansasweb.com>      C'mon
folks....don't let these jewels go to the crusher.  It's time to start
those Springtime Spridget projects

Jack