Contributions wanted for a new website.

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Contributions wanted for a new website.
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 22:50:27 -0500
http://www.britcars.org

Most all of us frequent certain British car websites. But many any of these
sites are unknown to other enthusiasts.  We started BritCars.org to be a
place to share those websites or pages within those sites.  BritCars.org is
in its infancy, but with your help it will quickly mature.  So, why should
you take the time to share your you favorite websites?  Simple, by driving
traffic to these sites you help insure their continual development.
Contributing is simple (no need to register), just click on submit (under
news or links) and type in some basic information.  The BritCars.org staff
will "clean-up" all submissions so don't sweat the details.

We also offer a Photog gallery for registered users.  Registration is free and
you can create your own personal album for British car pictures.  If you need
help just email us.

Visit the site today and see what others have shared, and then share something
in return.  Feel free to "promo" your own site.  Check back frequently it
only takes a second.

Thanks,
Trevor

P.S. Notice that you can comment on any of the links, news, or photos.

Please forward this email to other pertinent lists.